Complaint Review: Shipsurance

• Updated: Sun, August 31, 2014

• Reported By: Ryan Collings — Laguna Niguel California
Shipsurance
Internet USA

Shipsurance Shipcover WASTE MY TIME, DON'T PAY MY CLAIM AND ACCUSE ME OF BEING SOMEBODY ELSE!!!! Internet

*Author of original report: Shipsurance Took Care of my Claim!!!

I had shipped out a Jewelry Armoire which was destroyed by USPS.  i filed a claim with Shipsurance.  I gave them everything they required and more!!!  This claim went on forever!  Document after document I provided them, they were very unclear in their instructions, I wasted time running around town, lost a good customer of mine and was completely talked down to and insulted by this company. They even had the nerve to accuse me of being somebody else. I ended up being so stressed out and agitated that I canceled the claim myself to save my own sanity.  The person I sold to was tired of all the demands made upon him and was refusing to cooperate anymore, so I had to pay out of my own pocket.  The lady Vanessa who handled my case was the rudest most condescending person I ever spoke to.  This company is a complete ripoff - do not ever use them, they will find any and every excuse not to pay you out for the insurance you purchase from them!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2014 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shipsurance/internet/Shipsurance-Shipcover-WASTE-MY-TIME-DONT-PAY-MY-CLAIM-AND-ACCUSE-ME-OF-BEING-SOMEBODY-E-1173539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shipsurance

Shipsurance Took Care of my Claim!!!

AUTHOR: Ryan Collings - ()

I was able to work through the problem with this company and they were very helpful and polite.  I believe to was a series of miscommunications that lead to the former complaints in my report.  Thus, I would like to put on record that I wish to take back the negative connmments I made.