Complaint Review: Shirin Davoudi - Scottsdale Real Estate agent

601 N. Hayden Rd. I-100 Scottsdale, Arizona USA
  • Phone: (480) 415-3451
  • Web:
  • Category: Realtors

Shirin Davoudi - Scottsdale Real Estate agent Home Smart Dont buy home from this agent, will cheat you Scottsdale Arizona

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: The Real Story!

Tried to buy a house using this agent and it was a nightmare. First she keep making excuses not to show us houses. Then we learned that she has no idea about builder, area etc. Caught multiple times just plain lying.

Changed to another agent from same area and we bought the house. Later we knew that lot of people have compliant about this agent.

No knowledge about areas and an excuse making machine.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2013 10:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shirin-Davoudi-Scottsdale-Real-Estate-agent/Scottsdale-Arizona/Shirin-Davoudi-Scottsdale-Real-Estate-agent-Home-Smart-Dont-buy-home-from-this-agent-w-1083503. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shirin Davoudi - Scottsdale Real Estate agent

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

The Real Story!

AUTHOR: Shirin - ()

This is the same guy who put the other report on this website about me! This guy and his wife and their two young sons rented one of my client's rental in Glendale, Az. Later, they brought their parents from India and they stayed in the house for more than 6 months, but since the owners were nice and understanding they did not say anything. While this family lived in the house, they did not care to report the roof leak and termites! And when they moved out, they left the house in a big mess, curtains/drapes were torn down, stained or missing, kitchen sink had all scratches, broken faucet, carpet was so filthy, there were scribbles on the walls, the guy also smoked in the house while the lease had mentioned "no smoking inside the house", and so many other damages. The sad thing is that he is an engineer and his wife is a doctor! Considering the condition of the house, the owners and their representative who managed the house decided to keep the security deposit. My name was not even on the lease as the property manager, but since the rental was my listing, or maybe because he was scared to confront with the owners and their representative, he started to harass me and put two negative reports about me on this website! I was not even his agent since he had a real estate agent, who should have taught the guy why rentals require security deposit, and that tenants must return the property in the same condition as the day they get the keys ---- not destroyed! All of my clients are my relatives or friends who all love working with me since I am very ethical, patient, and fair. I NEVER had a stranger as my buyer client as this guy claims to be in his report! So, he is the one lying?! It is very sad and disappointing that this website lets people like this guy put lies and incorrect accusation about other people here!