Complaint Review: Shirley Vaine Real Estate

• Submitted: Tue, November 27, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 27, 2012

• Reported By: Renter in Univ. Heights — san diego California United States of America
Shirley Vaine Real Estate
poway, California United States of America

Shirley Vaine Real Estate Very bad experience with Shirley Vaine. Unprofessional, slumlord and unstable, volitile person!!!! poway, California

I had a horrible rental experience with Shirley Vaine Real Estate. He husband Randy was a pretty nice man. Shirley leads him around by a ring in his nose....feel sorry for the guy. I lived in a San Diego rental for one year....wow!!! That was a big mistake to rent from her.

Shirley is extremely unpredictable. ex. one day  she is sweet and kind and another day she is the total opposite. My blood pressure went up each time I had anything to do w/ her in person or by phone. I know of 4  people who moved in the one year I lived there (  3 out of the 4 tenants had issues with her too } , the 4th one I did not really know,  so unsure how things worked out for her and her roommate.

Do yourself a favor and look for a better rental/landlord situation. I wish I had followed my intuition the first time I met her....Randy was so nice on the phone and in person but she is the opposite. Just wanted to give you an FYI *** Happy apt. hunting.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2012 01:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shirley-Vaine-Real-Estate/poway-California-92116/Shirley-Vaine-Real-Estate-Very-bad-experience-with-Shirley-Vaine-Unprofessional-slumlor-974194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shirley Vaine Real Estate