Complaint Review: Shirts Gone Wild

• Submitted: Thu, August 02, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, August 02, 2012

• Reported By: JohnLaw — Clearwater Florida United States of America
Shirts Gone Wild

Shirts Gone Wild T-shirts gone wild Take money, do not deliver, and ignore all communication, Internet

I did online searches in order to purchase some shirts for an upcoming cruise. Shirts gone wild seemed to have a good deal. For every shirt you order, they supposedly send you one free. I ordered two shirts. The web site also gives you the opportunity to pick some free items just for ordering merchandise from them. I completed my check out and wwas instructed to pick up at the US Post Office using COD. My total came to $199.95.

I received a call from some guy saying that my free shirts were on the way, but my actual order was coming from the UK, so I would get two deliveries. I got the one and six weeks later, still have not received the stuff I actually ordered in the first place. The two "free" shirts I will never wear and believe that they are fake. The contact number according to their web site goes straight to voice mail. I have left many, with no return calls. The same goes in my email attempts to either get my order or a refund. This is a complete scam. Beware and do not do any business with this thief!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2012 06:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shirts-Gone-Wild/internet/Shirts-Gone-Wild-T-shirts-gone-wild-Take-money-do-not-deliver-and-ignore-all-communicati-921320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shirts Gone Wild