- Report: #824816
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Shocking Titanic Mediterranean Disaster Maritime Schettino Tuscany Giglio Italy Italian Costa Concordia Carnival Cruise Ship Boat
Shocking Titanic Mediterranean Disaster Maritime Schettino Tuscany Giglio Italy Italian Costa Concordia Carnival Cruise Ship BoatInternet United States of America
Shocking Titanic Mediterranean Disaster Maritime Schettino Tuscany Giglio Italy Italian Costa Concordia Carnival Cruise Ship Boat italy, Internet
*Consumer Comment: Costa Concordia Titanic-like Incident
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1A.Claims he was catapulted off of the ship. OMG OMG how can you be catapulted into a lifeboat with a blanket, some stolen booze and your first mate ? He Probably had a ?????KER on it too
1B. Claims He slipped and Fell Off the ship , I guess he can get workers comp and sue Carnival too
OMG OMG how can you be catapulted into a lifeboat with a blanket, some stolen booze and your first mate ?
2. He told people to go to their rooms saying everything was OK
3. He never called for help. SOS mayday whatever .
4 .1200 member crew all looking at the charts upside down? true "ship of fools"
5. the captain actually thought he could pull off a "hit and run" he ran away thinking no one would notice
6. He's still lying about the incident (not accident)
7. All this to impress the head waiter's and his sister , why should a captain need to impress a waiter.
8. It all happened on Friday 13, this is way most cruises wont leave on that day.
9. The captain kills and injures a number of people on this ship , now he wants credit for not killing everybody. He Gives himself credit for steering the ship toward land,. Un-freakin-real
10.He stole liquor from the bar before abandoning ship.
11. Captain Cluck??: The Only Man in History to perpetrate a "hit and run" with a Cruise Ship
12. Are people becoming so stupid we have to go back to basics?
Lesson 1 . Don't sail on LAND!!!
13. Shocker: a large number of people think it's OK for the captain to Jump Ship. It's against maritime Law and it's part of his job to coordinate and evacuate . Just as It's a Fireman's job to run into a burning building and a Police Officer's job to run toward gun fire. An Military Officers Job to kill the enemy. If you can't do your job , quit.
A captain's duties are not getting drunk , getting laid and getting a cool Hat.
14: As a former "Safety Officer" he knew all the information regarding evacuating the ship, Unfortunately he decided to coordinate the evacuation from the safety of his warm rescue boat, so far away from the ship no one could hear or see him.
15. "Chicken of the Sea"??Had to to pursued and arrested. Actually refused a direct order to Board the ship he abandoned. He sailed his lifeboat to land and got a taxi.
16. Demanded that the taxi driver get him dry socks.
17. Instead of being jailed he's living in the comfort of his home with his wife and child while people are still dying on the ship he crashed.
18. His Family, religious leaders and the Mayor are calling him a hero because he didn't kill everyone aboard .
19. Just Like Casey Anthony he still keeps telling one implausible lie after another.
20. Cowardice runs rampant with this group , the 1st mate also ran and felt no responsibility to the passengers. Nice
Honestly , how can we expect justice from such immoral people.
It's so much easier to be brave and it feels good too. A coward dies a thousand times....Look how many times this coward will have to feel fear for the rest of his life.
It's amazing that this incredible coward jumps off the ship to save his pathetic life not realizing that in doing so his life now means nothing.
Coast Guard "Get Back on the ship!" Captain Cluck " ahhhh your breaking up"
What's next, the guy claims he doesn't speak Italian?
So Sad about Captain Schettino
I'm sure he was hitting the vino
Crashed into a Reef
Then Ran like a Thief
Now he is all but Finito.
Captain cluck was the first human to undergo a chicken testicle transplant
It's funny the"captain" is speaking Italian but all I hear is Chicken Clucks
Captain Coward Said" I don't understand it , usually when I lie it works perfectly on drunk Italian women".......not so much with the Maritime Board.
Carnival Cruise Captain Requirements: A Jug of Wine, Active STDs and a Hat.
Experience sailing across rocks a plus
Planes are safe if the Pilot is not sleep , drunk or told to fly the plane into the world trade center
Trains are safe if the Conductor isn't texting etc.
Ships are safe if you don't try to skip them across ROCKS!
This guy is not qualified to pilot a rubber duck in a bathtub.
He should be required to have a license before stepping in a puddle
Captain Courage-less gives Yellow Bellied Sap Suckers a Bad Name
Your in deep Schettino aka Shit-no i'm not going on the ship
He inspired a new Italian Dish Chicken catchmeifyoucan
Ingredients: Foul Gutted Chicken
This is the kind of "man" you get when ??super mario brothers rapes a chicken??
Captain Cluck ?? isChicken S?IT ??
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2012 05:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shocking-Titanic-Mediterranean-Disaster-Maritime-Schettino-Tuscany-Giglio-Italy-Italian-Costa-Concordia-Carnival-Cruise-Ship-Boat/internet/Shocking-Titanic-Mediterranean-Disaster-Maritime-Schettino-Tuscany-Giglio-Italy-Italian-Co-824816. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.
- Business's (11)
- Lawyers and Law Firms (5312)
- Administrative Law (11)
- Admiralty & Maritime Law (27)
- Agricultural Law (2)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (10)
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation (1)
- Appellate Practice (72)
- Aviation & Aerospace (11)
- Banking Law (90)
- Bankruptcy (380)
- Business Law (232)
- Civil Rights (55)
- Class Actions (30)
- Commercial Law (13)
- Communications Law (1)
- Constitutional Law (1)
- Construction Law (83)
- Contracts (7)
- Corporate Law (75)
- Criminal Law (668)
- Debtor & Creditor (51)
- Education Law (14)
- Elder Law (77)
- ElectionCampaign & Political (0)
- Eminent Domain (5)
- Employee Benefits (7)
- Energy (0)
- Entertainment & Sports (17)
- Environmental Law (43)
- Family Law (13)
- Finance (0)
- Government (14)
- Government Contracts (2)
- Health Care (1)
- Immigration (482)
- Indians & Native Populations (1)
- Insurance (90)
- Intellectual Property (526)
- International Law (33)
- International Trade (0)
- Internet Law (7)
- Investments (1)
- Labor & Employment (12)
- Legal Malpractice (92)
- Litigation (20)
- Media Law (1)
- Medical Malpractice (13)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (0)
- Military Law (5)
- Natural Resources (10)
- Occupational Safety & Health (0)
- Personal Injury (842)
- Products Liability (21)
- Professional Liability (0)
- Real Estate (361)
- Securities (169)
- Taxation (142)
- Technology & Science (0)
- Toxic Torts (0)
- Transportation (2)
- Trusts & Estates (368)
- White Collar Crime (1)
- Wills & Probate (7)
- Workers Compensation (242)
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use (10)
- Legal Services (32)
- Arbitrators/Mediators (7)
- Automotive Expert Witnesses (0)
- Bail Bonds (0)
- Court Reporters (1)
- Electronic Data Discovery (1)
- Expert Witnesses (1)
- Forensic Experts (1)
- Jury Selection (0)
- Legal Assistants (8)
- Legal Speakers (2)
- Litigation Support (2)
- Medical Expert Witnesses (1)
- Other (14)
- Paralegal (5)
- Private Investigators (6)
- Process Servers (7)
- Translators/Interpreters (0)
- Miscellaneous Business Services (19)