Complaint Review: Shoe Sensation Acton Enterprise

• Submitted: Wed, September 05, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, September 05, 2007

• Reported By:Union City Tennessee
Shoe Sensation Acton Enterprise
1075 N. Bridge St Chillicothe, Ohio, 45601 Union City, Tennessee U.S.A.

Shoe Sensation Acton Enterprise Rip off and BAD business DON'T shop at Shoe Sensation!! Union City Tennessee

I was in the Shoe Sensation in Union City Tn, and was shopping around for a few pair of shoes and a top. The "manager" David was behind the counter talking on his phone and never said hi or welcome when I came in. I walked around waiting for him to get off the phone and before he did another employee came out from the back of the store and asked to assist me.

As we where looking David came up and asked how everything was going and asked to see the sales assocaite for a second. After talking to this poor boy like a dog he pranced back behind the counter and jumped back on the phone. I found 2 shirts and a pair of jeans, and also a pair of sandals that looked worn but not too bad. I asked if there was a discount on the shoes because they looked like they had been returned. The manager (and I use that term loosely) said "no I don't rent shoes, I sell them".

Apprently the long phone conversation was to set up a lunch date and the man came into the store to pick him up. I was waiting in line to buy my shirts and I see him sell this friend of his a pair of shoes at his "employee discount"!!!

After asking the young man who the older gentlemen was who recieved this discount was he reluctly told me it was his pastor!!! This company is not allowed to give these types of discounts and I was chasited for asking. I later see him come in and pick out a pair of shoes from the self and put them in his SUV and never pay for them. The nice sales associate informed me that he does that all the time, he was allowing his church to use these shoes for a play then he puts them back on the shelf for sale!!!

After checking around I found out he was an employee at a store down the strip mall there and that he ran so many customers off that when he lest profit went up by 40%!!! He doesn't allow any of the co-workers to change the radio station off of a chrisitian station and everytime I go in there (or use to) I hear this LOUD radio and all the workers look so depressed. Shoe Sensation needs to take a look at there "Leaders" in their stores and see that there is poor business at best, in this store alone!!

Lindsay
Union City, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2007 07:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shoe-Sensation-Acton-Enterprise/Union-City-Tennessee-38261/Shoe-Sensation-Acton-Enterprise-Rip-off-and-BAD-business-DONT-shop-at-Shoe-Sensation-Un-272465. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shoe Sensation Acton Enterprise