Complaint Review: Shoe22

• Updated: Fri, August 17, 2007

• Reported By:memphis Tennessee
Shoe22
Shoe22.com Internet U.S.A.

Shoe22 I sent a money order to shoe22 to buy 2 pairs of shoes for $190.00, 4 years later I dont have the shoes, but they certainly have my money. ripoff New Jersey Internet

I just had to have those shoes, or so I thought I did. It feels so bad to be ripped off. Shoe22 is a fraudulent group of nobody's that scammed me and others. I hope that some action be taken against its creators. Hopefully others like me will come foward and put shoe22 to rest. I was over being scammed but I m mad as hell all over again.

After four years I decide to type in the websites address, and one one the first links I see is rip off report. I had to write in. After not getting my shoes I sent e-mail after e-mail with no response. Shoe22 u aint got away with nothin. I hope it's over for yall.

Keke
memphis, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2007 09:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shoe22/internet/Shoe22-I-sent-a-money-order-to-shoe22-to-buy-2-pairs-of-shoes-for-19000-4-years-later-I-268205. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shoe22