Complaint Review: Shoe22.com

• Submitted: Mon, March 21, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, April 05, 2005

• Reported By:Eglin AFB Florida
Shoe22.com
P.O. Box 1839 Clifton, New Jersey U.S.A.

Shoe22.com I never received my shoes from Mr. Glenn Gardner after emailing him several times about this issue. I was ripped off. Clifton New Jersey

*Author of original report: Replies from "The Company"

In September of 2004, I ordered a pair of black and white Air Force Ones from shoe22.com. I received my shoes in October of 2004, but they were the wrong size.
I bought a box and paid for the return postage so I can get my proper shoe size; enclosed in the box was the size that I needed and the new address that they should be sending my shoes to since I was moving.

(I also put my address on the outside of the box). I have moved to Florida in December and decided that I need to check on the status of my shoes.

I went on the website countless amounts of times and emailed the company to ask them what happened to my shoes. I did not receive a reply until February 5, 2005 at 325pm from Mr. Glenn Gardner Jr. who asked me what questions did I have.

On the 3rd of February I replied back saying "I have emailed several times asking about my shoes or my refund. It has been over 6 months and no one has emailed me back."

On the 8th of February he replied back with the address of the company and told me to send all inquiries there, I have yet to see a reply back from that company, my shoes, or my $74.98 that was paid to Michael Tafankaji through PayPal on the 13th of September 2004.

Michaelene
Eglin AFB, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2005 05:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shoe22com/Clifton-New-Jersey-07015/Shoe22com-I-never-received-my-shoes-from-Mr-Glenn-Gardner-after-emailing-him-several-tim-135795. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shoe22.com

Replies from "The Company"

AUTHOR: Michaelene - (U.S.A.)

I emailed Shoe22 several times and I have been receiving emails from them on random days. One of the replies read:
Dear customer,

In order to help you we will need more information from you, Have you sent in your money order/ certified or personal check? If so please reply to this e-mail stating that you sent in your payment and that you simply need a tracking number. Please include the date you sent in your money order, your order number, and your name to help expedite the reply process.

Thanks, Shoe22 Staff
(received: March 23, 2005 @ 0803)

The same reply was sent to me on April 4, 2005 @ 1018. It makes me wonder who is exactly writing or even paying attention to these complaints.