Complaint Review: ShoeBuy

• Reported By: cyrusmehrfar — Los Angeles California USA
ShoeBuy
Internet USA

s****.>

I am in absolute shock with how abysmal not only this service has been but how this company thinks they will get away with flat out committing fraud. I was triple charged for one pair of Vans I bought online from this website but never recieved.

The store advertised Vans being sold for around $32 included shipping. I bought one pair, but saw a couple days later that my credit card was charged three times for $32 from s****.>

Few days later I followed up and found another email to CC. Nothing. I followed up again adding there Director of PR. Nothing. I checked there social and they've had enough time to tweet multiple times a day but have refused to even send me an email letting them they are looking into it. Im not down 99 dollars with no shoes. PLEASE someone advise if you have had similar issues with this fradulant and awful company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2015 05:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ShoeBuy/internet/ShoeBuy-Fraud-Triple-Charged-my-credit-card-Refuse-to-answer-emails-Never-received-the-1262367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ShoeBuy