Complaint Review: Shoeboxed.com

• Reported By: Christess — Calgary Alberta Canada
Shoeboxed.com
112 Broadway St Suite B Durham, North Carolina United States of America

s****.

They promise to scan your receipts and return them. They stated they mailed my receipts April 8, yet the shipping form wasn't filed out until the April 18th. AFTER I called to find out where they were. Still it didn't make it to the post office until the 23rd (post office stamp) on top of which they didn't insure or even track the package.

The reason I needed my receipts back is because they didn't scan them as stated on their website. None of the receipts recorded taxes, many didn't even have dates and they didn't scan everything.

When I requested my money back I was told that I don't qualify for a refund because they did scan some documents. It isn't their responsibility if I can't use their product.  So before any of my peers or other small businesses use this so called service I'd suggest hiring a virtual assistant instead.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2012 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shoeboxedcom/Durham-North-Carolina-27701/Shoeboxedcom-accounting-scan-receipts-Durham-North-Carolina-884191. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shoeboxed.com