Complaint Review: Shoehut.org

• Submitted: Tue, January 14, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, January 14, 2014

• Reported By: Jennifer — Fredericktown Missouri
Internet USA

Shoehut.org Did not ship goods and will not process refund Internet

I placed an order for some Nike basketball shoes as a gift for my niece on 10/17/13. I again contacted the company on 11/4/13 to follow-up on the order. They responded stating they checked my order to find it had been "lost" and in looking to re-ship they had no more of the ordered item. They indicated I could choose any other pair of shoes or request a refund. I stated in that e-mail I wished to receive a refund. On 1/10/14 I e-mailed requesting the status of my refund. They again are stating I need to "confirm" that I want a refund, it will take 5-11 weeks to be returned to my account even though I confirmed on 11/4/13 and am now approximately 8 weeks out, each and every e-mail they send states I must confirm I want a refund. I have done so, clearl,y with a response that "it is the credit card police". I am not sure what this reference to the "credit card police" has to do with anything, as I am not aware of credit card police, but I only wanted a refund to be able to re-order the gift and have now spent 3 months "confirming" I want the refund and no indication that it will be processed.

I simply want to spare anyone else the trouble of dealing with this company and their poor, scam policies. I believe they have no intention of returning my money or sending any goods, I am unable to track them much beyond the website.

Avoid this site at all costs!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2014 09:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shoehutorg/internet/Shoehutorg-Did-not-ship-goods-and-will-not-process-refund-Internet-1115595. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shoehut.org