Complaint Review: Shoenet.com

• Updated: Mon, January 21, 2013

• Reported By: Dennis — Perth Internet United States of America
Shoenet.com
266 West 37th Street, Suite 803 New York, New York United States of America

Shoenet.com Danny Yakoel Took my money and didn't provide any stock, Lied claiming hurricane Sandy destroyed it. Refused to provide any paper work. Dodged my emails refused to take my calls. New York, New York

I just want you to know this. They have stolen $2,500 off me. I paid for the shoes in September and it's January now and I have received nothing but excuse and lies.

The people you need to avoid are

Danny Yakoel, Tazae Burks, Livy Satiago, Joe Mizrahi

If you come across any of these people do not do business with them. They are pure and simple con-artists. I wish I'd listened to the negative reviews I hope you listen to this one.

Do not be fooled by companies such as Salehoo and eSources vouching for Shoenet, Shoebay inc or tradings.net All three companies are scams and you will be ripped off.

Here is a small transcript of an email conversation I had with Shoenet.com regarding a refund.

tazae @ shoenet.com
Dec 7 (12 days ago)
to me

We are very sorry we will do the best to send you the money that's owed
to you can you please forward us your bank information so we can start
the refund process.

dan @ shoenet.com via srs. bis6.us. blackberry.com
Dec 8 (11 days ago)
to me

Thank u well sand next week.
Sent on the Now Network from my Sprint BlackBerry

livy @shoenet.com
Dec 14 (5 days ago)
to me

I do apologize Tazae is no longer with the company he has resigned how ever the business is not doing as well as we hoped and we are working on a way to get your money refunded to you rite away your are first priority and I do apologize for the lack of communication we have been in business a very long time for over 20 years and you will get all of your money back we guarantee it, you just have to be patient with us and give us some time the company lost its credit card process that is why we have not been able to give you a refund rite away we are very sorry and very embarrassed at this moment

As you can see this is a company you should not be doing business with. I hope you don't make the same mistake as I did.

You might also want to have a read of this website http://shoenetisascam.com/

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2013 06:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shoenetcom/New-York-New-York-10018/Shoenetcom-Danny-Yakoel-Took-my-money-and-didnt-provide-any-stock-Lied-claiming-hurrica-1000785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shoenet.com