Complaint Review

Address:
http://www.yongstat.com/ Internet USA Phone:

Category:
Specialty Stores

Shoes Store melindwagogolk@163.comthereskeefer@vip.163.com Sport Shoe ripoffs Internet

Do not order anything from www.yongstat.com also known as Shoe Stores. They offer all brands of sport shoes, boots, sandals and just about every type of shoe. The prices are very, very good so I took the chance on June 1st to purchase a hard to find brand of Adidas Foamfit sandals in the color of black. I paid through PayPal and received a confirmation. I did not receive a shipping date within a week so I emailed the email addresses which were on the sales receipt. I never eceived a reply so a week later I emailed them again. Once again I did not receive a reply. I contacted PayPal and filed a complaint. In 2 weeks I received a refund from PayPal and learned that they were attempting to retrieve the money from the store. As of July 27th, they had not been able to contact them. Unless you want to throw your money away, do not do any business with these thieves.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2014 10:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shoes-Store/internet/Shoes-Store-melindwagogolk163comthereskeefervip163com-Sport-Shoe-ripoffs-Internet-1165821. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shoes Store