Complaint Review: Shoes World

• Submitted: Tue, October 02, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 02, 2012

• Reported By: Lisa — Grass Valley California United States of America
Shoes World

Shoes World NYCSTIMES I ordered Dansko shoes from this website. They sent me a kitchen sponge! Internet

I ordered a pair of Dansko shoes from an internet store that had them on sale.

I attempted to contact the seller as to when I should receive them (no invoice or communication from the seller was sent) however I received no response. I then filed a claim with Paypal.

The seller sent Paypal a tracking number so Paypal closed the case saying that the shoes were on their way.

So I receive the package however it is not anywhere near a shoe box unless it was for a Barbie doll! It was a soft, approx 4" x 5" padded envelope from China. Opened the package and wow! They sent me a Kitchen Sponge!!!

Paypal has gotten my money back for me but I hope this will save someone else from this internet scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2012 05:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shoes-World/internet/Shoes-World-NYCSTIMES-I-ordered-Dansko-shoes-from-this-website-They-sent-me-a-kitchen-spo-949938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shoes World