Complaint Review: Shoes4Stars, shoes 4 stars artur demirchyan

• Updated: Tue, January 15, 2013

• Reported By: Alycia — STROUDSBURG Pennsylvania United States of America
Shoes4Stars, shoes 4 stars artur demirchyan
9970 Glenoaks Blvd, Suite B sun valley, California United States of America

Shoes4Stars, shoes 4 stars artur demirchyan shoes4stars.com , Artur Demirchyan Takes your money and never delivers your shoes sun valley, California

I paid $107 for a pair of acrylic (plastic) shoes that I have not received. It's been 4 months. They will not answer my calls or emails. They did not respond to the Better Business Bureau of Los Angeles or the FTC.
Paypal would not help me. Why? Two reasons..Because it was after 45 days when I reported it and this website claims to make "custom made" shoes. Payal doesn't cover companies that sell custom made items...hmmm
What the website is basically is hundreds of pictures of possible shoe combinations and you chose your color and heel height. You can also get something extra at request like glitter, etc. I chose basic white patent leather.

The website claims that it takes 14-21 days to "make" your shoes and another week or 2 to process, pack and ship it via ground shipment. So I emailed them after 4 weeks to question the status of my order and got no answer. After 6 weeks I called and emailed again. Still nothing. AT 8 weeks I contacted the BBB. AT 10 weeks I contacted the FTC and IC3. It's been 16 weeks with no response, no refund and no shoes. I called paypal begging for help. They did keep me on the line while they attempted to call the company and request a refund. They got the generic answering machine as I always do ("thanks for calling. Please leave a message. beep")

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2013 05:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shoes4Stars-shoes-4-stars-artur-demirchyan/sun-valley-California-91352/Shoes4Stars-shoes-4-stars-artur-demirchyan-shoes4starscom-Artur-Demirchyan-Takes-your-997490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shoes4Stars, shoes 4 stars artur demirchyan