Complaint Review: Shon Deskins Or Sdr Sprintcar Superstore

• Submitted: Fri, May 01, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, June 13, 2010

• Reported By:iowa city Iowa
Shon Deskins Or Sdr Sprintcar Superstore
8106 N 177 Ave Waddell, Arizona U.S.A.

Shon Deskins Or Sdr Sprintcar Superstore update to rebuttal Waddell Arizona

*General Comment: sdr

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Response to remarks against me

Well folks~we have finally received our part, 48 days after we paid him for it. And *big shock* the part is damaged. He did offer to replace it, but lets be honest; how long would we have to wait for that part to show up and how much headache would be involved in that and how much extra cost to us? I do have copies of the email that I sent that went unanswered. I do have copies of the posted check for the amount paid. I do have copies of the deposit slip proving when he was paid. I do have copies of the packing slip showing when the part actually got shipped. And I do have the text messages he sent that were less than professional, nor were they productive. So he wants to say that Jesse doesn't pay his race bills? What does he have to back that up?! Also, I wonder if the deputy would be interested to know that he was lied to when he was told that the part was already shipped on 4/18 when in truth the part did not go out until 4/23 as proven by the packing slip? I understand that Mr. Deskins is angry to have this show up on ripoff report. I wonder if he is now understanding how angry we are that he does business in this manner. I wonder if he wishes he had complied with FTC laws and just refunded our money like we asked him to do. (side note: I tried to post a rebuttal last night, that never showed up so if this information comes up as a duplicate I apologize.)

Not the only one...
iowa city, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2009 09:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shon-Deskins-Or-Sdr-Sprintcar-Superstore/Waddell-Arizona-85355/Shon-Deskins-Or-Sdr-Sprintcar-Superstore-update-to-rebuttal-Waddell-Arizona-448004. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shon Deskins Or Sdr Sprintcar Superstore

#1 General Comment

sdr

AUTHOR: hog - (United States of America)

don,t feel alone. sdr sells junk parts to who ever he can. the guy belongs in jail.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Response to remarks against me

AUTHOR: Sdr20 - (U.S.A.)

YEA IT TIME FOR ME T SEND IT. HE ONLY PAID 500.00 FOR AN ENTIRE REAR END. HE DID NOT WANT TO SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON SHIPPING AND I TRIED TO GET IT DONE FOR THAT THROUGH MANY DIFFERENT WAYS FROM A SHIPPING COMPANY TO LOCAL RACERS BRINGING IT BACK FOR HIM AND THE CHEAPEST QUOTE AT FIRST WAS 247.00 AND HE ONLY PADI A TOTAL OF 500.00 SO I CONTINUED TO TRY AND HELP HIM UNTIL I FOUND A WAY TO SHIP IT FOR 106.00 WHICH I DID . SO IF THIS IS THE KIND OF TREATMENT I GET FOR TRYING TO HELP SOMEONE THEN SO BE IT I WILL JUST NOT GO OUT OF MY WAY TO HELP ANYONE ANYMORE.

Baker