Complaint Review: Shop - Adorama Camera Supply

• Reported By:My Town District of Columbia
Shop - Adorama Camera Supply
shop.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Shop - Adorama Camera Supply ripoff and poor service New York New York

I placed an order with shop.com on 4/17/06. I was lead to believe the items were in stock and would ship within 24hrs. Next, a few days after not receiving an order confirmation, I decided to check the status of the order only to find out that they had forwarded it to Adorama Camera Supply which was out of business for a week.

So I then try to cancel the order so that I may purchase the supplies that I am badly in need of only to be told by shop.com that they can takes orders but not cancel them. Then a week later Adorama Camera Supply finally gets around to shipping me a PARTIAL ORDER and do not have the courtesy or the professionalism to inform me when I might expect the balance of my supplies which they have already charged me for.

Somehow during the process the wrong zip code get put on my order so guess what, The partial order never gets to me and is returned to Adorama Camera Supply.

Then I finally managed to get a real person on the phone and get the order canceled. They refunded the money for the items but they are trying to charge me for the shipping!!

This is the absolute worst on-line shopping experience that I have ever had.

Glen
My Town, District of Columbia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2006 07:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shop-Adorama-Camera-Supply/nationwide/Shop-Adorama-Camera-Supply-ripoff-and-poor-service-New-York-New-York-189547. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shop - Adorama Camera Supply