Complaint Review: Shop America Itv Tm

• Submitted: Sun, December 02, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, January 04, 2008

• Reported By:nashville Tennessee
Shop America Itv Tm
2320 Touhy Avenue Elk Grovevillage, Illinois U.S.A.

Shop America Itv Tm charged my credit card, never received 4 out of 7 books that I ordered, could not get in touch with them. Phoned them and no answer, just a machine,and could not even leave a message.A big rip-off. Elk Grovevillage Illinois

*Author of original report: shop america itv books

Hi, I would like to file a complaint with ITV company.This program was on the t.v. and you could order books by Kevin Trudeau, and I ordered 7 books.I received 3 books. I AM ENCLOSING A COPY OF THE BOOKS .THE ONES WITH THE NO. 1 ON THE RIGHT SIDE ARE THE ONES I DID NOT RECEIVE.I received the 3 books about the second week in August.

When the other 3 did not come,I called the co.about 25 times.I called in the morning,afternoon and early evening, on four different days.With no one answer.Just a machine and no wait time,just music and no one came on the line.I have emailed the co,with no reply.

I have waited so long, and getting very impatient that no one answers the phone.I also called two other numbers and the same recording,and then I called the reorder no and someone came on for me to order and I told him his name was david that I was trying to get in touch with the company, and he very sarcastically said well you reached us.

I asked him about returning the other books and he said I would not be able to do that,and that I had to get in touch with the co,which I explained I tried numerous times I said I was trying for a month to get in touch with the co. and that I did not receive the books, and he said he would send me a claim form for the books which I did not receive,and he sent it. .It did not look legidament,and I filled it out on 9-29-07 and sent it to Itv,2320 touhy avenue, eik grovevillage Il 80007,and have not received a word.

I filed a report with the better business bureau,but they put me in touch with the bbb in denver co. and I called the number they gave me when I didn't hear back from them, and they told me I had to file a report with the bbb of Illinois, and that is when I found out the name of the company which was shop america.She did not know of a company called itv, and I gave her the address to where I sent a claim form.I would like a reimbursement for the 4 books,that I never received,but was charged to my credit card.I also am thinking of returning the other 2 books natural cure.

They give you 30 days to send for a return authorization (RA) to receive a refund,but I am unable to reach them for this.The date of the order is july 28th and it has already been thirty days.

I have not used the books,but I can not reach them, to find out what happen and to get my money back.If you could please help me with this I would be very grateful.

I would like a refund for the books I never received, which amounted to $54.80. The total charge to my credit card was $99.60.I would like to return the other two books, and get a refund for them also.Thank you

violette
nashville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2007 12:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shop-America-Itv-Tm/Elk-Grovevillage-Illinois-80007/Shop-America-Itv-Tm-charged-my-credit-card-never-received-4-out-of-7-books-that-I-ordere-288340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shop America Itv Tm

shop america itv books

AUTHOR: Itv tm - (U.S.A.)

January 5,2008, I just received an email saying they were working on this and apolized for not emailing sooner. I would like very much to see this taken care of as soon as possible. It has been I could use the money for bills. This as been going on since August, that is almost 5 months and nothing seems to be done about it. I would not want other people to get ripped off as I had been. If you could take care of this I sure would appreciate it. Thanks