Complaint Review: Shop America Network Inc.; Tiger Eye Broadcasting Corp.; John H. Kyle, II As Trustee For United Tele

• Submitted: Tue, March 30, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, March 30, 2004

• Reported By:Valentine, NSW Australia
3400 Lakeside Drive Suite 502 Miramar, Florida U.S.A.

Shop America Network Inc.; Tiger Eye Broadcasting Corp.; John H. Kyle, II As Trustee For United Tele Ripped my small business off for $13,900.00 promising Infomercial advertising and never delivered! Miramar Florida

As President of Australian Woolen Products LLC,I flew to Melbourne, Florida on July 11, 2002 to make an infomercial with Shop America Network. The infomercial was "produced" but never screened on cable or local TV anywhere as outlined in the contract. We sell sheepskin boots and baby care products from Australia.

Shop America Network advised us to manufacture hundreds of pairs of boots to cater for the "rush" that never came. When I placed a test order, using the call center listed on my copy of the infomercial, they had never heard of me or my company.

What really annoys me is that there is a fellow Aussie (John Diamond) in charge of scheduling who I sent a free pr of boots to, and never received what I was entitled to.

Given the new Free Trade Agreement between Australia and the USA, this scamming of an Australian operated business is very bad for trade relations between our two countries. My local Member of Parliament ( read Senator) has written a letter to the Attorney-General of Florida asking them to investigate my case.

Michael
Valentine, NSW
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2004 05:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shop-America-Network-Inc-Tiger-Eye-Broadcasting-Corp-John-H-Kyle-II-As-Trustee-For-United-Tele/Miramar-Florida-33027/Shop-America-Network-Inc-Tiger-Eye-Broadcasting-Corp-John-H-Kyle-II-As-Trustee-For-U-1033859. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shop America Network Inc.; Tiger Eye Broadcasting Corp.; John H. Kyle, II As Trustee For United Tele

variations