Complaint Review: Shop Beyond Limitis

• Updated: Fri, April 11, 2014

• Reported By: Heather — Stickney Illinois
Shop Beyond Limitis
187 Cortlandt St Belleville, New Jersey USA

Shop Beyond Limits, Michael Kumaras Will not send items, sends fake shipping numbers Belleville New Jersey

I purchased several Living Social deals for this website.  I ordered my items and my card was charged for shipping on March 4.  A month later, I contacted the company, stating I never received a confirmation/order # but I was charged, and I'd like to know where my items were.  They never responded back via email.  The phone number goes nowhere, just states to LIVE CHAT if you have questions.  I lived chatted several times over the next couple weeks.  A man MICJAMES13@AOL.COM said they were having shipping issues due to high volume, and he would resubmit my order, and priorty mail it.  I did receive my confirmation email with tracking but the tracking # is fake, it shows the item has not left the warehouse.  It has not been a month and a half.  I filed a claim with my credit card to get my shipping back.  I also called Living Social and was able to get a credit for the items I purchased.  I did not want a credit, I'd much rather have the $153 on my credit card!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2014 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shop-Beyond-Limitis/Belleville-New-Jersey-07109/Shop-Beyond-Limits-Michael-Kumaras-Will-not-send-items-sends-fake-shipping-numbers-Bell-1138126. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shop Beyond Limitis