Complaint Review: Shop Beyond Limits

Shop Beyond Limits
Belleville, New Jersey USA

Shop Beyond Limits Not sending product ST Belleville New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: Shop Beyond Limits

Ordered 2 items got confirmation with order number.  Has been since Feb 25 2014 it is now March 25th.  When I go to my orders in their site it shows I have never placed an order.  The charges are on my VISA (the phone number listed after the charge on my visa is a disconnected number).  When I call the number a recording comes on high volume try the chat on their site.  I have chated 5 times now, yesterday I was on their chat for 3 hours, last comment was have to send me up the ladder no record of my order, and I will get an email back within the day.  Hmmm another day gone by nothing.  Also during the chat they disclosed to me 2 customers names and addresses  personal information, I am sure this must fall under some disclosure law.  This company needs to be shut down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2014 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shop-Beyond-Limits/Belleville-New-Jersey/Shop-Beyond-Limits-Not-sending-product-ST-Belleville-New-Jersey-1133432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shop Beyond Limits

Shop Beyond Limits

AUTHOR: kennysgirl - ()

I have the exact same problem as listed in the original complaint on Shop Beyond Limits.  I ordered from them on 02.25.14 and have received nothing from them but generic system generated emails stating they are working on the problem.  I am so unhappy with the entire situation and something should be done to stop companies like this who don't value their customers time and money.