Complaint Review: Shop Beyond This

• Updated: Sat, August 18, 2012

• Reported By: Janie — San Mateo California United States of America
Shop Beyond This
PO Box Charleston, South Carolina United States of America

Shop Beyond This shpbyd Ordered an arbor, charged my credit card and never received item Charleston, South Carolina

On 7/14/12 I ordered an arbor.  This company immediately charged my credit card and took my money.  I've contacted them several times via email and phone to find out the status of my order with no responses.  I then researched on line to find other consumers who have been ripped off by the same company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2012 08:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shop-Beyond-This/Charleston-South-Carolina-29401/Shop-Beyond-This-shpbyd-Ordered-an-arbor-charged-my-credit-card-and-never-received-item-929278. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shop Beyond This