Complaint Review: Shop Essential & Metro Style card

• Submitted: Wed, February 22, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, February 22, 2012

• Reported By: AnnG7612 — Schaumburg Illinois United States of America
Shop Essential & Metro Style card

Shop Essential & Metro Style card Shop Essentials billed for over 2 years on my metro style account $27.95. Hundreds of dollars. How can Metro style let this happen? Are they in co-hoots? Looks like it to me. Called & filled a dispute A racket to suck your money off a clothes credit card, Internet

Shop Essentials & Metro Style crdit card together in a racket to steal money. NO authorization to bill me or sign me up for anything was given by me. Over 2 yrs of charges unauthorized by me is stealing - rip-off SCAM. metrostyle participated & therefore has responsibilty as well.

I want total credit for all shop essentials charges put on my metro style card. I want ALL future 3rd party charges blocked & refused. At this time I am just as angry with metro style and will no longer buy anything from them and will tell everyone, everywhere not to buy from them. I believe they are in partnership in this rip off racket with shop essentials.

Shop essential is a predator and stealing people's money, fraudulently using credit cards and should be shut down and prosecuted fully.  all their executives should be jailed. I will file more complaints in writting & online, with my states attny office and bank fraud.  This will also be sent to my attorney for further review.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2012 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shop-Essential-Metro-Style-card/internet/Shop-Essential-Metro-Style-card-Shop-Essentials-billed-for-over-2-years-on-my-metro-styl-842846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shop Essential & Metro Style card