Complaint Review: Shop Essentials Plus

• Updated: Sat, November 28, 2009

• Reported By: Jessica — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
Shop Essentials Plus

Shop Essentials Plus I was charges $19.95, Internet

I was charged $19.95 for no reason. I have never heard of this site so I was puzzled when it came up on my bank statement. I was driving myself crazy trying to think of what I could have purchased that would cost $19.95 in the last few days. I always write down my purchases,so I never had this one listed. I reported the purchase to my bank and asked if they could look into it. I told them I did not make this purchase and that I have never even heard of this company. I have yet to hear anything back from my bank about the problem,but I contacted them on November 23rd. The day that they purchased showed up on my statement. I do not know how mycard number was given out thought.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2009 06:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shop-Essentials-Plus/internet/Shop-Essentials-Plus-I-was-charges-1995-Internet-530242. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shop Essentials Plus