Complaint Review: Shop HQ

• Reported By: Lori — Quincy Massachusetts
Shop HQ
Nationwide USA

Shop HQ Paid for an order I did not receive and they won't refund me Nationwide

I ordered three items from shophq. I received my order with only two items included. I called customer service to inquire about the third item and they said it was delivered already. I informed them it was not delivered and that I wanted a refund. The customer service rep offered to er ship it to me at no extra charge but I would have to wait as it was out of stock. At this point, I had already paid for it, they billed my card for  the product and the shipping at the time of order,

I reiterated that I did not want it reshipped but that I wanted a refund. She said she would refund it and it would take five to seven business days to go back into my account. It has been almost two weeks and no refund. I called again and was told they sent me forms to dispute my claim and I should have the forms in about a week more. First, the rep lied and did not refund my money as she said she would and now I have to file a claim when it was their mistake. Unacceptable. They lost my business. Let the buyer beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2014 07:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shop-HQ/nationwide/Shop-HQ-Paid-for-an-order-I-did-not-receive-and-they-wont-refund-me-Nationwide-1140362. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shop HQ