Complaint Review: Shop Jeen

• Reported By: brexxbre — humboldt Iowa
Shop Jeen
Internet USA

Shop Jeen Ripped off because of "stock" problem Humboldt Internet

I bought some things from shop jeen about two months ago. I was told that it was going to take 5-7 days to get here. I have still yet to get it

I wrote the people of shop jeen and were very nice asking where the things are that i bought. They said that there was a problem and they ran out of stock of the thing i had bought. They told me that they were going to send me a pair of the same things but they would be different colors.

I went on to email them my info for the order. I have yet to hear from them. As a costumer I am more than mad about how i was treated. I would like my money back and or the thing that i paid for. Shop jeen was a cool site but one i will never shop at ever again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2014 04:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shop-Jeen/internet/Shop-Jeen-Ripped-off-because-of-stock-problem-Humboldt-Internet-1171463. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shop Jeen