Complaint Review: Shop Jeen

• Reported By: Taylor C — California
Shop Jeen
Internet USA

Shope Jeen Rip Off, Scam, Poor Quality Internet

I purchased a $60.00 dollar skirt from Shop Jeen's online website when it arrived it was poor quality and the colors were completely off then what was pictured. I immediately emailed them since they do not provide a phone number and waited days for a reply. Once I received a reply I immediately sent out via Fed-Ex when I saw that it had I arrived I emailed them asking for my store credit since they do not offer refunds. No one every returned my email so I sent another one out still no answer. It has been over three weeks and they have yet to get in contact with me. Shop Jeen is a SCAM!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2014 04:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shop-Jeen/internet/Shope-Jeen-Rip-Off-Scam-Poor-Quality-Internet-1169643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shop Jeen