Complaint Review: Shop Jordans 2013

• Updated: Fri, August 30, 2013

• Reported By: Marie — St Paul Minnesota
Shop Jordans 2013
, Select State/Province Hong Kong

Shop Jordans 2013 The NorthFace Bought a North Face Jacket, never received it. Hong Kong China

I ordered a "discounted" North Face jacket from their website, www.shopjordans2013.com . I never got it in the mail, although they charged me that day. I got nervous about the order so I ended up cancelling the credit card I used to be safe, and boy I am glad I did because I never got my Jacket and when I attempted to email their "customer service" I never got a response to why I didn't recieve my jacket. Beware this site is a scam!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2013 07:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shop-Jordans-2013/Select-StateProvince/Shop-Jordans-2013-The-NorthFace-Bought-a-North-Face-Jacket-never-received-it-Hong-Kong-1080417. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shop Jordans 2013