Complaint Review: Shop NBC V 2 Premier

• Submitted: Tue, December 18, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, December 18, 2007

• Reported By:Belle Harbor New York
Shop NBC V 2 Premier
4064 Peavey Road, Chaska, MN 55318 Chaska, Minnesota U.S.A.

Shop NBC V 2 Premier Complete Rip Off Chaska Minnesota

Puchased my V2 Premier 2/25/05. Did not open until about 9mths later. I have had minor problems. Luckily I purchased the extended warranty for $325.00 through Warranty Corporation of America.

In April 2007 20" flat panel monitor would not work. Company did a buy out and issued me a check for $488.08. I tried to have the monitor repaired. Repair company told me it was not a new monitor that it had been opened before.

I had to call on 12/15/07 for anothe issue. As I was going over my service contract, I saw the break down for each product. Monitor $488.08, Printer $106.00 (still have not opened), camera $106.00 and Tower $879.00. The total is $1633.08. Shop NBC invoice was $2334.97. Tried to call Shop NBC to find out why I paid so much more. Was told to call GE money services. No info there. A rep at Shop NBC gave me some answer. Much to my surprise they are still selling this computer. I was told at the moment it was sold out.

I feel totally violated and taken advantage of. When I saw Shop NBC I would think they stand behind their products being sold. Bottom line is they are making money. They lie about the products being sold

The warranty corp has been as been as helpful as they can be. Do not purchase this computer. Waranty is up in Feb and I will probably need a new computer.

Momo
Belle Harbor, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2007 04:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shop-NBC-V-2-Premier/Chaska-Minnesota-55318/Shop-NBC-V-2-Premier-Complete-Rip-Off-Chaska-Minnesota-292437. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shop NBC V 2 Premier