conspiracy

• Updated: Thu, August 02, 2007

• Reported By:Capitol Heights Maryland
Shop NBC - Viscom Technologies - Jim Peterson
ShopNBC.com Internet U.S.A.

Shop NBC - Viscom Technologies - Jim Peterson ripoff I tried to contact them to let them know I was having problems with my TV he never responded back Internet

I purchased a Avion 32" bundle package from Shop NBC about 1 1/2 years ago and all of a sudden it stopped working. It seemed to be the ac adapter that stopped working.

I called Shop NBC, talked to customer service to complain they told me they were sorry to hear of my problem; they put me on hold to talk to the repair department. I waited for 30 minutes on hold, no one came to the phone.

I then emailed Mike Davidson one of the show host on Shop NBC, told him my problem and asked for the company from which it came from, so I could replace the adapter. Mike has not e-mailed me with an answer as of yet.

This TV was expensive and it will not do me any good to have it if it does'nt work.

Doretha
Capitol Heights, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2007 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shop-NBC-Viscom-Technologies-Jim-Peterson/internet/Shop-NBC-Viscom-Technologies-Jim-Peterson-ripoff-I-tried-to-contact-them-to-let-them-k-264840. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shop NBC - Viscom Technologies - Jim Peterson