Complaint Review: Shop NBC

• Reported By: Lyndsey — Riverton Illinois
Shop NBC
Internet USA

Shop NBC Shopnbc defective products Internet

I bought a sharp 32 inch hd flat screen TV with DVD built in. I've had several sharp brand TV s over the years in fact I replaced my old one which was 13 years old before the picture stayed to change colors. I have one in my living room that I purchased in 2000 & no problems other than its out dated. I've had this one for two years and the sound is starting to go in and out plus the picture blinks on and off. On top of that the DVD player does not work properly I have to place the DVD in gently or it gets stuck in the player.

The remote also will not eject the DVD but since its over a year i'm out of a TV if this goes out. I'm disabled and basically the TV its my daily entertainment. If I had bought this from an actual store it would still be in excellent condition and have a warranty. So lesson learned, money lost I just hope out can be repaired by a pro and not cost an arm and leg, of so may as well purchase a new TV some way or another.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2013 10:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shop-NBC/internet/Shop-NBC-Shopnbc-defective-products-Internet-1091727. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shop NBC