Complaint Review: Shop NBC

• Reported By:San Antonio Texas
Shop NBC
Shop NBC Internet U.S.A.

Shop NBC Watch out for over the limit and finance charges!! Internet

I'll try to make this short. In Jan 08 I purchased and item online using the shop nbc card that had a zero balance.I recieved the item and didn't like it so I returned it and recieved a credit leaving now a balance of $13.00---return fees and shipping fees that were my responsibility.

My statement came on Jan 10th with minimun payment of $14.00 due on 1-31-08. The return was processed on 1-25-08 leaving the $13.00 balance and showing the credit of $62.00.

So....on 2-1-08 they add a $29.00 late payment fee for not paying the $14.00 minimum even though the return was 62.00. UGH!! Customer service says it was still my responsibility to make the $14.00 payment even if the return came in and was credited and EVEN if by paying it would have resulted in OVERPAYMENT. What a ridiculous way to do business!! I am SO angry right now and will be even angrier if this shows up on my otherwise perfect credit reports.

How do these folks stay in business?? Just sign me an EX SHOP NBC CUSTOMER

San Antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2008 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shop-NBC/internet/Shop-NBC-Watch-out-for-over-the-limit-and-finance-charges-Internet-307029. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shop NBC