Complaint Review: Shop Nbc - Protron

• Submitted: Thu, May 15, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, May 15, 2008

• Reported By:morgan hill California
Shop Nbc - Protron
P.o Box 1340 Sterling, Virginia U.S.A.

Shop Nbc - Protron - Viscom Technolgy havent return my T.V I sent Sterling Virginia

I sent my 37inch flat screen for repairs back in feb 2008 to the manufactured company which is protron/spectronic. I bought the T.v from shop nbc on the telephone. I had bought a tv plus a theater system that was included with shop nbc and 3weeks later i had sent it back to shop nbc for repairs, i called shop nbc for a label so that i could mail back the theater sys. however shop nbc took about two months of back in forth with excuses stating that they sent off a label to a wrong address, and then saying they remailed it back to the correct address which i never recieved, then i would have to call back again over and over for about two months because theey said they had sent it to m e which was bullshit.They never called me as a courtesy to check up or follow threw. Shop NBC is not a real good place to do any orders from there website or telephone/T.V. There products are cheap but worthless, they break down quick and there custmer service sucks.On the other hand I had my T.V sent back for repairs on Feb 26,2008 and still ton this date May 15,2008 I HAVE NOT YET RECIEVED MY T.V nor have I got a call back from any custmer service or manager. PLEASE DONT ORDER ANYTHING FROM SHOPNBC THEY ARE A RIPPOFF!!!!!!!!!

morgan hill, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2008 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shop-Nbc-Protron/Sterling-Virginia-20167/Shop-Nbc-Protron-Viscom-Technolgy-havent-return-my-TV-I-sent-Sterling-Virginia-332681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shop Nbc - Protron