Complaint Review: Shop2wear.com

• Reported By: H S — Jacksboro Tennessee
Shop2wear.com
733 Hildebrand Cir. Folsom, California USA

Shop2wear.com Complete Consumer Rip-off Company! Folsom California

On 2/19/2013, I ordered a coat from shop2wear.com. When I received the coat, they did not send me the coat that I ordered. I tried to contact the company but phone calls are sent to a voice mail and are never returned. Emails go unanswered also. I contacted the BBB and filed a complaint against the company. The BBB tried to contact the company but the company would not respond to them either. After the BBB closed the complaint, I received an email from the company (April 23rd) telling me to return the coat and they would send me the correct coat.

I returned the coat to the address they provided which is in Sevierville, TN. Since then I have tried to contact the company about the coat since they have not sent me the coat that I ordered. Again, phone calls and emails are unanswered. I even filed another complaint with the BBB and again, they didn't respond to the BBB. In the last 3 years, there has been 61 complaints filed against shop2wear.com through the BBB.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2013 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shop2wearcom/Folsom-California-95630/Shop2wearcom-Complete-Consumer-Rip-off-Company-Folsom-California-1079478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shop2wear.com