occupied

• Submitted: Sat, August 18, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, August 18, 2012

• Reported By: Dawn — New Brighton Minnesota United States of America
ShopAtHome

ShopAtHome TheSmartShopperSavings.com ShopAtHome advertised free coupons; but neglected to mention their was a cost involved. Internet

I found a charge on my Bank statement for $64.35 under SUBSCRPTN. I called 1-866-832-3432 VA.

The lady said I signed up for the service; that this amount would be taken out every month; for 12 months.

I do remember ShopAtHome offering free grocery coupons that I was interested in; but I did not see any area mentioning a cost for free coupons!

The lady said to go to TheSmartShopperSavings.com to get my money back. Well, I cannot even get into it. They say my password is incorrect! So needless to say; it looks like they plan on keeping money I did not plan on spending.

She did give me a closed account confirmation number; but did not say anything about a refund; except to go TheSmarthopperSavings.com.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2012 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ShopAtHome/internet/ShopAtHome-TheSmartShopperSavingscom-ShopAtHome-advertised-free-coupons-but-neglected-t-929099. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ShopAtHome