• Report: #701934

7100 E Belleview Ave Suite 208 Internet United States of America

ShopAtHome.com Don't even bother it is not worthyour time!! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Resolved

*UPDATE Employee: ShopAtHome.com - Customer Service

I made all ofmy christmas purchases from the toolbar and do not use any other rebate sites. I even used the shopathome toolbar to make purches that did not offer rebates like amazon. Of all the purchases the 5 claims had to be made which is a process in itself, I had to look up the tracking number from the shop at home site with all the other info they could investigate, and of course the 3 largest amounts for 209.00, 145.00, and 140.00 were the ones that they said they contacted the merchants and those purchases were made from another site. Why would I make over 20 purchases from their site and for the 3 largest purchases use anothr site. They di this to me once before and I let it go but this is it I am tired of them telling me I did not use teir site then what theheck are their tracking numbers for??? I have used this site faith-fully for years and will not use them ever again and pla to let anyoe know they ae a big waste of time. It takes for ever waiting the 30 days to see if the merchant posted the purchase and then to file claim they want so much info which again  thouht this is why you have the toolbar anbd tracking numbers. I wasted 2 houors filing 5 claims this past week and quite frankly they are not worth my time or money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2011 07:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ShopAtHomecom/internet/ShopAtHomecom-Dont-even-bother-it-is-not-worthyour-time-Internet-701934. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ShopAtHome.com

Resolved

AUTHOR: ShopAtHome.com - (United States of America)

Hi cltocci,

Thanks for your patience while we worked on resolving your cash back issue.

Your feedback is extremely important to us.  Please do not hesitate to contact me in the future.

Happy Shopping!

~Chrysie

ShopAtHome.com - Customer Service

AUTHOR: ShopAtHome.com - (United States of America)

As a representative of ShopAtHome.com, I am truly sorry you had not one, but two bad experiences.  I assure you that ShopAtHome.com is committed to providing an A+ customer experience.

Your story sounds hauntingly familiar, so we may have fixed your account already, although without a name I can't be sure.  Either way, I hope that you will allow me to help.

There are times where tracking data gets crossed and there is uncertainty of who the transaction belongs to.  We see this from time to time.  Sometimes it is ShopAtHome.com's error, other times it is the merchants error.  The bottom line is that in either case it delays cash back to the consumer.  We are acutely aware of this issue and are actively working towards a better solution.

If you are still having trouble getting credit for your purchases, I'd encourage you to contact service@shopathome.com and put Attn: Chrysie in the subject line.

Send me your purchase information (order number, merchant name, track back number, order amount) and I will get this straightened out.

Thanks for hanging in there.

Many regards,