Complaint Review: ShopGoodwill.com

• Updated: Thu, March 28, 2013

• Reported By: DebDoes — Kennesaw Georgia
All Internet United States of America

ShopGoodwill.com Shipping Cost is a Ripoff , Internet

I have asked corporate Shopgoodwill.com via email about the outrageous shipping charges....many of which are as much if not more than the cost of goods purchase.   No reply!
I felt like I was being duped when I would bid and the bidding was going as high as ebay or worse.
Today, I googled a 'new' item and realized the cost of it on the goodwill site was more than a new one!  I stopped 'my insanity' and quit bidding on it.  The 'same person got this item an another almost exactly like it.
Recently, I noticed some items being reposted for sale....hmmmmm.
So, today, I've stopped bidding unless it is a really great deal and I'm gonna balk the postage or, I'll have to pull out of the purchase.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2013 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ShopGoodwillcom/internet/ShopGoodwillcom-Shipping-Cost-is-a-Ripoff-Internet-1038843. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ShopGoodwill.com