• Report: #992002

• Submitted: Sat, January 05, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, January 05, 2013

• Reported By: Ken — Lincoln Nebraska United States of America
ShopGoodwill.com

ShopGoodwill.com ShopGoodwill.com inflates shipping and changes shipping method to make more money! Internet

My first experiance with ShopGoodwill.com will be my last!

I won the bid on the item and tried to pay for it. The first time I tried it wouldn't accept my payment. I tried again a day later and it went through. I swear that I chose the lesser of the shipping options (parcel post) because priority would have been over $5 more. Guess what? They charged me for priority shipping! When it got here and I saw that I couldn't believe they did that! I looked at the charges, and sure enough I paid $16.05 shipping plus $1.99 handling! Looking up the charges on USPS.com revealed that the priority mail rate is only $8.75!!! They charged me almost DOUBLE to ship this package in one of USPS's free boxes!!!

NEVER AGAIN!

I will continue to shop my local stores, but ShopGoodwill.com can KISS MY A**!!!

Ken

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2013 07:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ShopGoodwillcom/internet/ShopGoodwillcom-ShopGoodwillcom-inflates-shipping-and-changes-shipping-method-to-make-m-992002. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ShopGoodwill.com