Complaint Review: ShopHQ

• Updated: Tue, October 08, 2013

• Reported By: KMH0310 — Sacramento California
ShopHQ
Nationwide USA

ShopHQ Reauthorization/Fraud Department Used Credit Card Without Permission Then Claimed I Owe Them Money Nationwide

Although I routinely paid at least $100.00 more than was asked for on each credit card payment, ShopNBC reauthorization department would call and say that I owed more money.  I made the big mistake of giving them my debit card number for a couple of charges.  The reauthorization department at ShopHQ (formerly ShopNBC) would use the debit card whenever they wanted.  I would go to my bank and have no cash because they had placed charges onto that account.

Fed up, I went into my on-line account and had all charges changed to be placed on the ShopNBC card.  The reauthorization department updated my account, without permission, and changed the card back to my debit card.  I then called into ShopHQ and told them not to use the debit card, and that all charges were to be placed on my ShopNBC card ONLY.  The person on the phone changed everything over to the ShopNBC card, and said that no further charges would be made to my debit account.  The ShopNBC reauthorization department again changed the account, and new charges were placed on my debit card.  I contacted my bank and filed a fraud claim.

ShopNBC then blocked my ShopNBC account, stating that I owed them $27.00.  I asked if that was ALL that I owed and was told that it was, and that once it was paid that they would open my account.  ShopNBC then charged $29.00 to my checking account, but did not re-open my ShopNBC account.  I called back, and they said that I owe them more money.

These people are a bunch of crooks.  Do not do business with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2013 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ShopHQ/nationwide/ShopHQ-ReauthorizationFraud-Department-Used-Credit-Card-Without-Permission-Then-Claimed-1090430. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ShopHQ