Complaint Review: ShopKo Hometown

• Updated: Thu, April 04, 2013

• Reported By: Cheryl — brooklyn Michigan
ShopKo Hometown
400 South Main Street Brooklyn, Michigan United States of America

ShopKo Hometown Defective Products and Returns refused with receipt. Brooklyn, Michigan

*UPDATE Employee: Return Policy Provided

Everything I have purchased, most recently, 3 coffee pots, an Intex bed, and a meat slicer.have been defective. When I tried returning the 80.00 Intex air bed I was told it was three days past the ninety days.  NO WHERE  in the Store, on the receipts, NO WHERE does a 90 day return policy being shown nor stated. I am stuck with an 80.00 useless air bed that leaks air. The salesperson didn't know anything about the product and swears everything in the store has a warranty with it.  NO!

there was no warranty cards in any of the products. I have and will be stopping people in the parking lot and telling them about Shopko's defective products and no return policies even with the receipts. I will also be writing my local newspaper, as well as writing a store review and publishing  on my online website where I post articles. I am going to make sure everybody I know is aware of the defective products Shopko sells as well as not being able to get a refund for defective products. To also read about an abundance of dissatistified customers go to http://ecorporateoffices.com/Shopko-2819

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2013 03:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ShopKo-Hometown/Brooklyn-Michigan-49230/ShopKo-Hometown-Defective-Products-and-Returns-refused-with-receipt-Brooklyn-Michigan-1040733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ShopKo Hometown

Return Policy Provided

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

I am sorry about your defective items. All of our stores have the return policy posted near the registers or near the exit of the store in plain sight to all. After the return policy I would recommend that you contact the manufacturer. Manufactures made these products, not Shopko, and of course we are unable to test every single item in each and every store but rest assured that the items that we sell in our stores must pass a quality control process through the vendors as well as in house. I show no history of these items having high return rates. I would suggest to you contact the corporate office and explaining the issue or contacting the manufacturer.