Complaint Review: ShopKo online

• Submitted: Tue, February 19, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 19, 2013

• Reported By: Judy — New Haven Connecticut United States of America
ShopKo online

ShopKo online wrong item delivered, no refund for returning it Internet

I ordered a car seat online at shopko that was on sale. But the wrong item was delivered. They sent actually a cheaper product, my credit card was already charged with my original order. Before I sent it back, I called shopko customer service about a refund for returning the package. They granted me a refund! I was happy and sent it back without bothering about the expensive shipping (it was a huge box!). I'm still waiting for my money... for 3 months now and lots of emails back and forth. They don't even reply anymore. I guess they never wanted to give me my money back. At least I got the refund for the car seat, but never for returning the wrong item. I'll never order there again, I don't want to lose more money, time, nerves and patience!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ShopKo-online/internet/ShopKo-online-wrong-item-delivered-no-refund-for-returning-it-Internet-1016856. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ShopKo online