Complaint Review: ShopNBC And Viacom

• Reported By:siloam springs Arkansas
ShopNBC And Viacom
Shopnbc.com Nationwide U.S.A.

ShopNBC And Viacom Viacom Laptop Eden Prairie Minnesote

I purchased a viacom laptop in January, 2006, did not use right away as my son was ill...... he passed away on November 2, 2006, I put all of his pictures on this computer....... used it at the funeral; summer 2007, the screen cracked at the joint! and it got worse... I contacted shopnbc and the additional warranty was supposed to take care of replacement; they now tell me it was mishandled, and they will not replace!!!! I will get the broken laptop back, whoopee!!!!

I thought when we purchased a computer, with additional warranty, we wouldl be taken care of - not!!! In addition, all the software programs they tell you that you get, are for 30 days, it is just wrong to put out this false information to consumers.

What happens now, I cannot even open the laptop or get a replacement, or refund!!!! ShopNBC should not advertise or sell defective equipment and additional warranties if they are not going to stand behind them!!!!

siloam springs, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2008 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ShopNBC-And-Viacom/nationwide/ShopNBC-And-Viacom-Viacom-Laptop-Eden-Prairie-Minnesote-360361. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ShopNBC And Viacom