Complaint Review: ShopNBC / SHOPHQ

• Submitted: Mon, June 16, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, June 16, 2014

• Reported By: cjotowm — Orlando Florida
, Select State/Province USA

ShopNBC / SHOPHQ Women watches are made cheaper than men and fall apart Eden Prairie, Minnesota

This is a buyer beware for invicta watch buyer. I have a lot of their watches I started buying my wife watches form invicta in 2010. The first on was on sale and possible discontinued it fell apart after 5- 6 months no warrant. The next one was May 20012 with a 2 year extended warranty. She wore the watch 2 years then one evening while winding the watch she notice the hands had fell off. I call invicta explained the problem they told me I have a warranty and gave me the number to their warranty department. That department informed me that my warranty had expired. It runs concurrent with the 1 year manufactory’s warranty which is very stupid and it’s a rip off. Most companies will run the extended warranty after the manufactors warranty runs out. I spoke to a manager and I was told the same thing my warranty had expired app 4.5 weeks ago.

I’ve started looking at other watches that will not alter the fine print for a few dollars. I amy have to send a lot more money for the more expensive watches  but I will know the warranty will be honored

So If you buy these watches don’t was you money on the warranty just find another place that will repair it for a fraction of the price

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2014 05:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ShopNBC-SHOPHQ/Select-StateProvince/ShopNBC-SHOPHQ-Women-watches-are-made-cheaper-than-men-and-fall-apart-Eden-Prairie-1155289. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ShopNBC / SHOPHQ