Complaint Review: ShopNBC-V2Premier-Viscom Technologies

• Updated: Sun, November 23, 2003

• Reported By:Easton Maine
ShopNBC-V2Premier-Viscom Technologies
www.v2premier.com Internet U.S.A.

ShopNBC-V2Premier-Viscom Technologies ripoff false advertising-$2249 paid to SHOPNBC and the V2Premier has already had to be restarted and it's been downhill from there! Chaska Internet

The computer seems like it has been taken over by microsoft.Iam on a neverending highway of being told by the computer that I need an update or accessories in order for something to work. I don't think I should have to pay for accessories or downloads for everything that I want to be able to use.I lost everything when Viscom Technologies had to restart my computer.When I was on the telephone with Peter-badge number 11-he was very nasty to me right away. I could not understand him because of his accent. During the restart session of my computer,I was shocked to hear a woman literally hollering at someone else who apparently called for help! Her exact words that I heard were,yes,but it's in your file. Then she screamed,why are you calling me then! Peter kept putting me on hold so I couldn't hear her screaming. I am disabled and have anxiety-disorder, so I will not call them again for help! My V2premier is now so slow and messed up I don't know what to do!

Gaye
Easton, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2003 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ShopNBC-V2Premier-Viscom-Technologies/internet/ShopNBC-V2Premier-Viscom-Technologies-ripoff-false-advertising-2249-paid-to-SHOPNBC-and-t-72844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ShopNBC-V2Premier-Viscom Technologies