Maryland

• Submitted: Tue, August 22, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, August 22, 2006

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
ShopNBC
P.O. Box 29066 Brooklyn Center, Minnesota U.S.A.

ShopNBC No Customer service Brooklyn Center Minnesota

I purchased a computer from ShopNBC for nearly $2200.00, which I have not been able to use for four months due to technical difficulties. The service provider repeatedly ordered the wrong parts causing a delay in the repair. In early July, I was promised that my computer would be picked up, repaired and returned to me in about 10-12 days. It is now August 21st and I have yet to receive my computer. In fact, no one seems to know its whereabouts. When I called ShopNBC's customer service, I was told that I was On my own after the sale and that there's nothing ShopNBC can do for me.

Sam
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2006 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ShopNBC/Brooklyn-Center-Minnesota-55429/ShopNBC-No-Customer-service-Brooklyn-Center-Minnesota-207309. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ShopNBC