• Report: #195432

• Submitted: Thu, June 08, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, June 08, 2006

• Reported By:Mobile Alabama
ShopNBC
shopnbc.com Brooklyn Center, Minnesota U.S.A.

ShopNBC ripoff agreement Brooklyn Center Minnesota

The day I ordered the computer the agreement was to be paid in 18 months. When the computer arrived along with the shippment papers everything looked fine. When I received my billed it was only deferred for 12 months, now they say it was an error but yet all the agents I talked to at ShopNBC it shows on their computers and records that it should be 18 months. They went to a process and said they were sending info to the credit card company to be corrected. It has been seven months and it has not be changed yet. I have no problem making sure it is paid off whenin the 12 months period but I hate liars. My shippment papers says deffered payment for 18 months but yet they are trying to say it should be 12 months. I know what I heard and saw on the TV when I ordered the computer. I am not blind or hard of hearing.

Yoyo
Mobile, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2006 10:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ShopNBC/Brooklyn-Center-Minnesota-55429/ShopNBC-ripoff-agreement-Brooklyn-Center-Minnesota-195432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ShopNBC