Complaint Review: ShopNBC

• Reported By:deatsville Alabama
ShopNBC
shopnbc.com Internet U.S.A.

ShopNBC Toshiba rebate rip-off, lousy customer service, Internet

I ordered a Toshiba laptop that had a $100.00 rebate. I received *NO* rebate information with my purchase. I called shopNBC and was told that I had to call the manufacturer. Unfortunately, the manufacturer had no such rebate. However, I found so many other people that have been ripped off by ShopNBC that it was easy to find the site that was *supposed* to give me my rebate.

It get's better! This site has no listed rebate for my product. After calling ShopNBC *again* they told me...literally... "it doesn't matter. You should have filled out the rebate information (that they never sent) online (at a website they never provided) within the time frame. (What time frame?!)

What kind of business has a model based on disgustingly rude employees, horrible customer service, and fraudulent rebates?

SHOPNBC!

Cpa office
deatsville, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2007 11:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ShopNBC/internet/ShopNBC-Toshiba-rebate-rip-off-lousy-customer-service-Internet-290955. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ShopNBC