worn

• Updated: Thu, July 17, 2014

• Reported By: glenway — Columbus Wisconsin
ShopNJC, Inc
Internet USA

ShopNJC, Inc ShopNJCwww.ShopNJC.com Ordered Native American blanket which was not delivered. They charged me for it. Won't reply to emails. Internet

*Author of original report: Update on Previous Report

I ordered a Native American blanket from this online store.  The item was not delivered though they did charge my debit card for it.  I wrote them emails, left them a phone message.

They never responded to my numerous emails.  I asked that if they were not going to deliver the merchandise to please refund me my money, but nothing happened.   They provided a tracking number, but when this was followed it did not lead to any information as to if and when the item would be delivered.  This is very disappointing.

Living on a fixed income and then being robbed of what little money I have to spend on household items is very upsetting.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2014 04:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ShopNJC-Inc/internet/ShopNJC-Inc-ShopNJCwwwShopNJCcom-Ordered-Native-American-blanket-which-was-not-deliver-1147362. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ShopNJC, Inc

Update on Previous Report

AUTHOR: glenway - ()

As a recent follow-up would like to report that this internet shopping site owner never did make any attempts to communicate with me about the issue so my conclusion is they did have the intention of scamming me and will continue to scam others.  Whether they actually have ever delivered any products to any buyers I am not certain of.

Since I tried to purchase an item, online, from what I thought was a reputable company, using a debit card and the merchandise was not delivered, I did report this activity to my card provider and they did take action to report the fraudulent activity and helped me by initiating a chargeback which enabled me to retrieve my money.

If a similar incident happens to you, please take a form of action, to help stop these scammers.