Complaint Review: ShopNJC Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, May 09, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, May 09, 2014

• Reported By: Kfoster — El cajon California
ShopNJC Inc.
Internet USA

ShopNJC Inc. Shopnjc Took money debit card info did not deliver product Internet

This company, ShopNJC Inc. showed up as a pop-up ad on Amazon.com. They offered a lower price than on Amazon. Since Amazon.com is a reputable company, I thought this ShopNJC would also be okay. I bought a toddler Bible cover case for $6.53 using my visa debit card. This was the middle of April. After two weeks, I still didn't receive my order. I tried to call them bit both numbers they have listed are out of order/ don't work. I found it odd that I never received an order confirmation email either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2014 05:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ShopNJC-Inc/internet/ShopNJC-Inc-Shopnjc-Took-money-debit-card-info-did-not-deliver-product-Internet-1145488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ShopNJC Inc.