Complaint Review: ShopRunner Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, April 21, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, April 21, 2013

• Reported By: johnyp97 — Colorado Springs Colorado
ShopRunner Inc.
935 First Avenue King Of Prussia Pennsylvania King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania United States of America

ShopRunner Inc. Shoprunner signed up through third party website "Sign up for shoprunner for free delivery just give us your email address" King Of Prussia , Pennsylvania

Was ordering Pizza on Dominos.com and it says get free delivery if you sign up for ShopRunner. So it brings you to a quick sign up screen just add your email address and you will have a free membership. Buried deep in the Terms and Conditions it says that after 1 month you will be charged $79.99 for your first year of membership. Being that all I used it for is to order pizza a couple of times I was surprised to see a charge of $79.99 from SHP*-SHOPRUNNER on my account. I called them and told them about my frustrations. If I had to enter my credit card information into their website I would have understood they would charge me but they take your Credit Card information from the 3rd party website albeit dominos.com for me. I told them I was going to report them to the Better Business Bereu if they did not give me my money back. Because they said "Well you used the service after 30 Days". This service is not worth it and hooked me in under false pretenses and then tried to place me at blame for not reading all the way through the terms and conditions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2013 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ShopRunner-Inc/King-Of-Prussia-Pennsylvania-19406/ShopRunner-Inc-Shoprunner-signed-up-through-third-party-website-Sign-up-for-shoprunner-1045015. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ShopRunner Inc.